3 Natural and Handmade Cleaner Recipes For House Cleaning
Here are 3 cleaner recipes you may make at home. It's safe and natual for you, for your house. Let's find it out:
1. Cleaning essential oils
With the exception of glass, this cleaner is excellent for most surfaces. The recipe is:
- 1 spritz of natural dish soap
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
- Some drops of peppermint, lemon, or orange essential oil
Thoroughly shaking the mixture in a spray container then spraying onto the surface that need to be clean. Wait few minutes and use a microfiber cloth to wipe off.
2. Lemon Degreaser
To remember, this degreaser can not work on wood. It is suitable for other surfaces.
Here is the recipe:
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon soap base
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
Mix all the ingredients, shale it well in a spray bottle.
Spay and wipe off with a cloth.
3. Glass Cleaner
You need 4 simple ingredients to make a natural glass cleaner.
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons rubbing alcohol
- 5 drops lemongrass essential oil
Mix and shake it up in a bottle. To use, spray onto a cloth and apply to the glass. It will wear a new look.
Hope 3 recipes help you with housework.
Queenbee Cleaning Services
- 22 Hopetoun CCT, Deakin, ACT, 2600
- 3/5 Daphne Close Kingswood NSW 2747
- 1800 1 CLEAN (25326)