Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Cleaning Guide For Your Office
This is the complete guide on how to make your office bright and shine 24/7. Just follow this daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cleaning office guide in 2023.
Step 1: Make an office cleaning and maintenance checklist in a year.
It is very important to clear the output of cleaning process on your office. Detail your level of cleaning to make sure every corner be taken care at a right period of time. It should be devided into daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly cleaning checklist to optimize cleaning performance and save cleaning cost.
Step 2: Start with daily cleaning tasks
You want it to be tidy, neat and functionals everyday? A daily cleaning checklist can handle that.
Find out your need of daily tasks below:
- Cleaning common areas: reception area, toilet, ..
- Wiping chairs and desks
- Clearing clutter and organizing loose items
- Moping meeting rooms
- Dusting desks, monitors, keyboards, printers, mouses,...
- Disinfecting surfaces, door handles, sinks...
- Restocking paper towels, toilet paper, hand wash
- Vacuuming floors and rugs
- Collecting trash and dishes
- Emptying trash and recycling bins
- Watering the office trees
Step 3: Weekly office cleaning task
You want it to be cleaned in a larger surfaces and big items are served? Here is the weekly cleaning checklist:
- Cleaning the refrigerator and clearing old food
- Cleaning the microwave
- Cleaning baseboards, halls and walls
- Dusting vents, windows, shelves, and blinds
- Cleaning doors, glass walls, and windows
- Disinfect common surfaces
Step 4: Monthly cleaning task
When it meets hard-to reach areas invovling bigger undertakings, it's time for a monthly cleaning:
- Deep cleaning tiles and grouts
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs
- Cleaning upholstery
- Cleaning elevators and stairs
- Dusting high surfaces, it should be done from the top to bottom
Step 5: Quarterly cleaning
Seasonal special task should be completed in this checklist. For example
- Buffing and polishing floors
- Deep cleaning carpets
- Deep cleaning blinds and upholstery
- Shredding and discarding outdated and sensitive documents
- Cleaning the heating, air conditioner
- Painting the walls
This is a recommend guide for cleaning checklist in a whole year. Hope it help you to make an inspired cleaning environment.
Queenbee Cleaning Services
- 22 Hopetoun CCT, Deakin, ACT, 2600
- 3/5 Daphne Close Kingswood NSW 2747
- 1800 1 CLEAN (25326)