Office Cleaning Checklist 2021
Depending on the sort of business, an office building or commercial space is frequently separated into various parts. This comprises common areas such as workstations, kitchens, restrooms, and conference rooms, among other things. However, when it comes to sterilizing a room thoroughly, each of these regions inside an office needs its unique cleaning products.
Having a precise plan for daily, weekly, and monthly office cleaning can help you maintain an immaculate and hygienic workplace, whether you use in-house office cleaners or outsource office cleaning to a cleaning firm.
QueenBee has included a selection of office cleaning checklists for commercial facilities and buildings in this post. These things on the office cleaning checklist will guarantee that every location in the workplace receives the attention it deserves.
1. Cleaning checklist daily
To maintain the hygiene levels of your office or commercial space, the following office cleaning checklist chores must be completed daily.
Areas for work and reception
- Remove the rubbish from the garbage cans and replace the garbage bags with new ones.
- Try to clean or vacuum hard floors.
- Daily dusting of workplace furniture and equipment is required. This includes all chairs, tables, computers, and printers.
- Disinfect all flat surfaces with a wet towel.
- Mop hard floors with disinfecting cleaners.
- Clean the office's glass windows with a glass cleaning liquid.
- Disinfect all dividers and surfaces.
- Start with the toilets and urinals.
- Refill necessities like hand soap, paper towels, and toilet paper.
- Clean the mirrors and windows.
- Disinfect the bathroom thoroughly. This includes all handles and fittings, such as the hand dryer.
- Remove watermarks and clear divisions.
- Finish by wiping the bathroom's floor and tiles.
Empty and replace all kitchen garbage bins.
Wipe off the countertops, tables, sink, and chairs.
Refill necessities like hand soap, dish soap, and kitchen towels.
Finish by sweeping the kitchen.
2. Cleaning checklist weekly
These office cleaning checklist chores are equally as vital as the everyday ones, if not more so because they only need to be completed once a week.
- Begin by thoroughly polishing all hard floor surfaces.
- Wipe out all of the glass surfaces, including the external surfaces.
- The refrigerator and the microwave, and any other kitchen appliances must be cleaned once a week. Sanitize and thoroughly clean this equipment.
- Disinfect all consoles and phones with a disinfectant.
- Vacuum all of the carpets and rugs.
- Finish by washing the sink and tiles in the restroom. Scrub the tiles in the kitchen, too.
3. Cleaning checklist monthly
Last but not least, there is the monthly office cleaning checklist. These cleaning activities or specifics should be completed once every four to six weeks at maximum to keep your work environment clean.
- All of the vents inside the workplace, as well as the furnishings, must be cleaned.
- Clean all of the window coverings.
- Make a point of dusting and disinfecting any hard-to-reach areas in the office. During this time, also clean the highest points in the workplace, such as the cupboards, ceiling fans, and windows.
- To give all wooden furniture and hardwood surfaces a good shine, use a wooden polish.
- You may complete the monthly cleaning activities by arranging and clearing the workplace closets and drawers. This involves getting rid of any extra papers and files that are taking up space.
Now that you're aware of the many processes to ensure your workplace is spotless, it's time to use this cleaning checklist going forward. This will ensure that your office is always clean and hygienic.
It is very natural for you and your team or coworkers to be unable to do all of these chores on your own. As a result, you may always outsource your cleaning for regular workplace upkeep. If you are in Canberra, search Canberra Cleaning or QueenBee Cleaning on your computer, we will be there to help!
QueenBee Cleaning Pty LTD
- 42A Bougainville St Forrest ACT 2603
- 3/5 Daphne close Kingswood NSW 2747
- Hotline: 1800 1 CLEAN (25326)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org