What Should You Do During Lockdown In Australia?
The COVID-19 epidemic is complicated, there have been many cases of community spread in Canberra, Sydney,... Faced with this situation, everyone needs to take measures to protect themselves and their families.
QueenBee gives you 3 things you should do during the COVID-19 lockdown in Australia:
1. Strengthen your immune system with a healthy and balanced lifestyle
There aren't any medications or supplements that can help you boost your immune system. Instead, adopting these healthy lifestyle habits can help improve your immunity, increasing your resistance for a lifetime.
Here are some ways to increase resistance, including:
- Exercise: helps you strengthen your immune system. Exercise also helps you increase levels of IgA, a protein found in the immune system to fight infections, help keep threats out of your body, and get rid of anything that enters your body. Finally, you need to maintain good hygiene and make this a habit.
- A healthy diet: Proper nutrition is essential for the immune system to function properly. A diet rich in antioxidants can, on the other hand, strengthen resistance to infection. You should choose fruits, foods such as: dark green, red, yellow and orange fruits and vegetables packed with antioxidants, berries, citrus fruits, kiwi, apples, red grapes, kale, onions, spinach, sweet potatoes and carrots. Other immune-boosting foods include fresh garlic, which has antiviral and antibiotic properties. Studies suggest that, if you have a cold or flu, a bowl of steamed chicken soup can reduce inflammation and help you get better faster.
- Get enough sleep: After a long day of activities, a good night's sleep helps us to burn off fatigue, relieve stress, regenerate strength, and support increased resistance. During this time, the body will secrete necessary hormones to help strengthen the immune system, fight viruses and bacteria that invade the body.
2. Protect yourself and others from COVID-19
- Inject the approved COVID-19 vaccine as soon as possible can protect you from COVID-19
- Wear a mask in public places
- Keep a distance of 2 meters from others
- Avoid crowds and poorly ventilated places
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Daily health monitoring
- Practice social distancing by staying house as much as possible and avoiding close contact with others
3. Regularly clean and disinfect the house
Cleaning with household cleaners containing soap or bleach reduces surface pathogens and reduces the risk of surface contamination. In most situations, cleaning will remove most surface virus particles. Disinfecting to reduce COVID-19 transmission at your house may become unnecessary unless someone in your house is sick or someone who is positive for COVID-19 shows up in your house within the last 24 hours.
When and how to clean indoor surfaces:
- Sanitize commonly touched surfaces on a regular basis (eg daily) and after a house visit.
- Focus on commonly touched surfaces such as doorknobs, tables, handles, light switches and shelves.
- Clean other surfaces in the house when visibly soiled or when necessary. Sanitize surfaces more often if people in your household are more likely to become seriously ill from COVID-19. You can also choose a disinfection service from the cleaning services agent.
- Clean surfaces using a product suitable for each surface, following the instructions on the product label.
QueenBee provides COVID-19 Spray service as well as Disinfect and Sanitize services. Raising concern about COVID-19 which can also persist surfaces can be solved by applying professional cleaning and disinfection. Disinfecting kills any remaining germs on surfaces and reduces the spread of germs. You should choose to disinfect (in addition to cleaning) in shared spaces if space is a high traffic area or if certain conditions apply that can increase the risk of infection from touching surfaces.
And of course, whenever you decide to sanitize, disinfect & spray for your house, your office in Canberra and Sydney, QueenBee is the best of your choice ever.
QueenBee Cleaning Pty LTD
- 42A Bougainville St Forrest ACT 2603
- 3/5 Daphne close Kingswood NSW 2747
- Hotline: 1800 1 CLEAN (25326)
- Email: email@example.com