Is Your Office Green And Healthy?
The cleanliness of your office is probably not the first thing that disturbs you each day as an entrepreneur or business owner. When it comes to operating a successful business, having a green and healthy environment is critical. On the other hand, most business owners only realize such problems when they have entirely beyond their control.
This is why it's critical to regularly keep an office clean and green to make your staff happy, healthy, and productive while also making a positive first impression on business partners and potential clients.
Continue reading this article with QueenBee to learn more about "Is your office green and healthy?"
Is Your Office Always Clean?
Keeping your office clean for you and your colleagues may boost productivity significantly. Whether you're in charge of a tiny office or a large department, basic concepts of office cleaning may have a significant impact on not just productivity but also staff morale.
It is difficult to ensure that your office is tidy in every aspect every day. However, determining little elements like your workers' desks, your workplace floor, or your garbage can is rather simple. Always remind your employees to clean such items to keep the office tidy.
Are There Any Green Trees In Your Office?
According to studies, merely adding some green in indoor plants may significantly benefit people and their workplaces. The same is true for those who work from home or a remote location. So let’s see some reasons that you should have some trees in your office:
- Stress Reduction: Color psychology advocates claim that the color green has a calming and relaxing impact. Therefore using it to decorate offices might have a similar effect as bringing plants into the office.
- Boost productivity: Adding only one plant per square meter boosted memory recall and helped employees perform better, according to research by the University of Exeter.
- Reduce sick days and absences: The decrease of sick days taken is an immediate benefit that office plants may have on employee well-being. In addition, plants naturally filter pollutants from the environments in which they thrive and assist in cleaning the air.
- Increase your imagination: Office plants might bring inspiration if you've run out of ideas or have been stuck on the same one for too long. Bright colors and bright aromas are essential for ensuring that your leafy companion has a favorable influence on your creativity.
Are The Cleaning Chemicals Safe?
Many cleaning supplies might irritate the eyes or throat and induce headaches and other health issues, including cancer. In addition, some items emit hazardous substances, such as volatile organic compounds (VOCs). Ammonia and bleach are two more potentially dangerous substances. Even natural smells, such as citrus, can cause hazardous contaminants to be released indoors.
As a result, as a company owner, you should always check the labels on cleaning supplies and home items before purchasing them. Choose goods that are free of or include low VOCs, perfumes, irritants, and explosive chemicals. Avoid using air fresheners at any cost.
Warm water and soap are frequently used as a safer cleaning alternative, especially at home. Scrubbing with baking soda is effective. Glass may be cleaned using a solution of vinegar and water. Keep the area adequately ventilated while using cleaning or housekeeping goods. Leave the windows and doors open. Cleaning chemicals should never be used in a small, enclosed environment.
Third-party Can Help
The average person works 40 hours a week. A tidy workspace appears to be a universally beneficial aspect in boosting productivity for everyone. Contracting out specific jobs will save you a lot of time because you'll be spending so much time in one spot. Hiring an office cleaning service might be one of the most delicate decisions you ever make.
Cleaner, healthier working conditions for employees and consumers may be achieved by employing the services of an experienced cleaning company.
Don't underestimate the effect of the workplace environment on the productivity and well-being of your staff. Even while it is doubtful that a workplace that is both clean and green would be able to fulfill all of the demands of employees is unreal, there are still specific fundamental standards that must be met. Make sure to keep it up for your staff so that their loyalty and satisfaction will increase.
QueenBee Cleaning Pty LTD
- 42A Bougainville St Forrest ACT 2603
- 3/5 Daphne close Kingswood NSW 2747
- Hotline: 1800 1 CLEAN (25326)